________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bobby
Michael
Sent: Wednesday, 4 April 2007 3:29 PM
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [NAnt-users] Nant capability

Hi All,

I have couple of questions regarding the capability of Nant scripts. I
really need this requirements to write scripts for my ongoing project.
Answers to these questions are highly appreciated.

Is NAnt capable of verifying that a Windows Service is up and running?

Can we start Windows Services using NAnt Scripts?

Can we compare two text files?

Thanks in advance

Bob