Dear all,

I'm a total newbie to NAnt and have some successfull results up to now.  My
projects need to build in VS2005 for a desktop application but also in MS
embedded visual c++ 4.0 for an embedded application.  Actually the VS2005 is a
desktop simulation of the embedded one.

The VS2005 is no problem, there things work out ok.  I can let NAnt build the
embedded as well.  Because the evc++ executes immediately I don't know if the
build is succesfull or not.  So I use  to execute a batch file which calls the
embedded visual c++ so NAnt waits for the evc++ to be finished.

The problem is that I have no idea if the build was successfull or not.  I
thought about checking the evc++ log file for a certain string ("0 Error(s)")by
using grep, if it is present I know the build is successfull.  I tried doing
this by  executing grep because grep returns a value 0 if found and 1
otherwise.  But then I do not find how to pass the string because it contains a
space.  Using  from NAnt contributes did not work out neither.

Any ideas or some buildfile example?

regards,

Jef