Hey all,

I've got two folders on the same machine that I'd like to keep in sync.  One
folder (the source) has files that are added, deleted, and edited
frequently.  I'd like to set up something that would sync the source folder
with a destination one.  Currently, I've got two options:

1. Use the copy command (which from what I understand is smart and will only
copy new/modified files), but any files that were deleted from the source
folder will remain in the destination one.

2. Remove everything from the destination folder and then just copy the
entire source folder into there.  This sucks because the folders are often >
500 megs.

Does anybody know of a better option?

Thanks,
-Chris