>----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
>Van: DinkaYa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Verzonden: dinsdag, mei 29, 2007 01:19 PM
>Aan: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>Onderwerp: Re: [NAnt-users] FW:  Pause a run
>

>So there is no way to do it?

Adding a pause task would be very easy. I'll add one to NAntContrib later
today, or tomorrow.

Until then, you could create a custom task that just uses Thread.Sleep. This
won't take more than 5 minutes to create. I could do it for you, but I'm sure
you'll get more joy out by doing it yourself ;-)

Gert