Hello,

I am attempting to create a virtual directory under IIS7 running on Vista
Ultimate using the Nant.Contibut mkiisdir task. However, calling this task,
no matter how stripped down this is, or simply the iisdirinfo task results
in the following message being displayed with the virtual directory not
being created.

"The webservice at 'localhost' does not exist or is not reachable."

There seems to be a lack of documentation as to whether Nant.Contibut is
compatible with IIS7 or there are any compatibility issues. Firstly, is it?
Secondly, what does this undocumented error message mean? I'm fairly certain
it's not an underlying IIS error message.

Any help much appreciated.

Gavin