On May 11, 2007 5:56 AM, Bob Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yep.... should be doable.
>
> Something like:
>
> <foreach property="csproj.name">
>         <in>
>                 <items basedir="basepath">
>                         <include name="**.csproj" />
>                 </items>
>         </in>
>         <do>
>                 <msbuild project="${csproj.name}" />
>         </do>
> </foreach>
>
> BOb

Did you get this to work? I'm unable to get foreach/item to screen by
extension. IE:
    <foreach item="File" property="filename">
      <in>
        <items>
          <include name="**.dll" />
        </items>
      </in>
      <do>
      </do>
    </foreach>

Does not traverse subdirectories (only the current directory).
Changing it to <include name="**" /> finds everything including in all
subdirs (which would work, but takes a LONG time with a big source
tree). It would appear that foreach/item isn't treated like fileset.

--
-Chris