It looks like I should set the sequence value to 0 (null) like so:

<sequence type="installui" action="WelcomeDlg" value="0" />
<sequence type="adminui" action="AdminWelcomeDlg" value="0" />

But this is not working. I get the error:

Unable to build Installer database 'vip.svmotion-bin-0.9.23.18.msi'.
     Modify,Mode,Record

Basically I want the installer to just install the files. I don't care
about the license, the welcome, the dir location. How do I strip out
those standard dialogs?

--
-a

"condensing fact from the vapor of nuance"