Hi,

I'm trying to perform a mysqldump to a network share.

An extract is shown here:

<exec program ="${mysqldump.exe}" commandline = "\\networkshare\top
folder\file.txt" />

However the space in "top folder" is causing problems - it causes the long
filename problem at the command prompt as well, so this doesn't work:

mysqldump [params] \\networkshare\top folder\file.txt

but this DOES:

mysqldump [params] "\\networkshare\top folder\file.txt"

My question is, how can I embed " characters in the exec command line?

Any help very much appreciated!

enoesque