________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Collins,
Kevin (GE Healthcare)
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:22 PM
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [NAnt-users] Cannot delete file
'...\Temp\tmp12F.tmp\ResGen.exe'

I thought so, but double checked.  The 'bad' machine did not have the
Temp folder setup as an exclusion from filesystem protection.  I set
that to be excluded, and this seems to have solved it.  Thanks!