Well... svn is not failing to start now. Perhaps this is due to me
fixing the corruption in my project file.

I see now that I am getting an error on the svncleantree task which is a
custom CI Factory task. I have no idea what it does, perhaps someone
else here does or Jay is watching. This must have been hidden before
because this is wrapped in a trycatch tag. Here is the error.

Build Error: NAnt.Core.BuildException
The type initializer for 'Softec.AprSharp.Apr' threw an exception.
in
c:\Development\AmsiSuite\trunk\Build\Packages\Subversion\SourceControl.T
arget.xml line: 67 col: 10

   at CIFactory.NAnt.Tasks.SvnCleanTree.ExecuteTask() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\CIFactory.NAnt.Subversion.Tasks\Task
s\SvnCleanTree.cs:line 131
   at NAnt.Core.Task.Execute() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\Task.cs:line 177
   at NAnt.Core.Target.Execute() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\Target.cs:line 247
   at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute(String targetName, Boolean
forceDependencies) in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\Project.cs:line 897
   at NAnt.Core.Tasks.CallTask.ExecuteTask() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\Tasks\CallTask.cs:line 143
   at NAnt.Core.Task.Execute() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\Task.cs:line 177
   at NAnt.Core.Target.Execute() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\Target.cs:line 247
   at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute(String targetName, Boolean
forceDependencies) in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\Project.cs:line 897
   at NAnt.Core.Tasks.CallTask.ExecuteTask() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\Tasks\CallTask.cs:line 143
   at NAnt.Core.Task.Execute() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\Task.cs:line 177
   at NAnt.Core.TaskContainer.ExecuteChildTasks() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\TaskContainer.cs:line 143
   at NAnt.Core.TaskContainer.ExecuteTask() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\TaskContainer.cs:line 113
   at NAnt.Core.Task.Execute() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\Task.cs:line 177
   at NAnt.Contrib.Tasks.TryCatchTask.ExecuteTask() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Contrib.Tasks\Tasks\TryCatchTas
k.cs:line 242
   at NAnt.Core.Task.Execute() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\Task.cs:line 177
   at NAnt.Core.Target.Execute() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\Target.cs:line 247
   at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute(String targetName, Boolean
forceDependencies) in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\Project.cs:line 897
   at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\Project.cs:line 849
   at NAnt.Core.Project.Run() in c:\Projects\CI
Factory\1.0\Product\Production\Nant\NAnt.Core\Project.cs:line 934

Also getting this in the error log:

The type initializer for 'Softec.AprSharp.Apr' threw an exception.

The type initializer for 'Softec.AprSharp.Apr' threw an exception.

Unable to load DLL 'libapr': This application has failed to start
because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the
application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)

Anyone know what libapr is or what application it is talking about?

BTW: This all started after I upgraded svn to 1.5.

BOb