When cc.net calls Nant it passes the XmlLogger argument automatically.
Are you sure you are using the nant task in your cc.net config?

BOb

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Parrish,
Ken
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 11:01 AM
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [NAnt-users] Setting default logger ...

I am using Nant with CruiseControl and get the error:

Log does not contain any Xml output from NAnt.

Please make sure that NAnt is executed using the XmlLogger (use the
argument: -logger:NAnt.Core.XmlLogger).

I tried setting the default logger in Nant.exe.config as such:

<configuration>

    <log4net threshold="OFF">
        <logger name="NAnt.Core.XmlLogger">
            <level value="DEBUG" />
        </logger>
    </log4net>
</configuration>

But that didn't work.  I don't have the option of specifying -logger on
the command line, so need to set the logger by default via
configuration.

Any ideas?

Ken Parrish

Gomez, Inc.