From: Tero Vaananen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Saturday, September 6, 2008 9:17:20 PM
Subject: [NAnt-users] Why NAnt over VS Studio builds?

As a NAnt noob I have some fundamental questions. The VS Studio build system
has worked fine for me for years, even with solutions that have a few dozen sub
projects. Is there something that NAnt can do for me that would make my life
considerably easier? What convinced you to start using it?

Thanks.