-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve
Kapinos
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 1:34 PM
To: nant
Subject: [NAnt-users] Adding a redirect to null in exec?

When doing an exec task, how can I add a > nul at the end of the
command?

Trying to work around issues with psexec, they suggest piping the output
to Null.  But I can't seem to modify my task to get the desired effect.

The command I'm trying to incorporate is simply

Psexec.exe -accepteula \\10.0.27.142 -u administrator -p TANDBERG ping
127.0.0.1 > nul

Trying to put that into an exec task with arg line

        <target name="test" >
                <exec program="psexec" basedir="." workingdir=".">
                                <arg line="-accepteula"/>
                                <arg line="\\10.47.27.142"/>
                                <arg line="-u administrator"/>
                                <arg line="-p TANDBERG"/>
                                <arg line="ping 127.0.0.1"/>
                                <arg line="> nul"/>
                </exec>
        </target>

I get

     [exec]
     [exec] PsExec v1.94 - Execute processes remotely
     [exec] Copyright (C) 2001-2008 Mark Russinovich
     [exec] Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com
     [exec]
     [exec] Bad parameter >.

Is there any way to add a pipe to the end of an exec statement like
this?  Only thing else I've considered is putting the command itself
into a batch file.

challenge
prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the
world