Hi everyone.

I've created a free tool - NAntGraph - that generates documentation
images showing targets and dependencies from a NAnt file.

Why? Most of my NAnt scripts end up being used by other developers -
smart people who aren't NAnt experts, or even regular users. Having an
image that shows the structure helps them to make use of the scripts
I've written.

If you're interested, more information here:

http://www.nichesoftware.co.nz/nantgraph

Keep Smiling,

Bevan.

PS: I wrote this tool in my own time, so it's nothing to do with my
employer. Standard disclaimer goes here.

"This message (and any files transmitted with it) are confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.

This message does not necessarily reflect the views of the
Reserve Bank of New Zealand. If the recipient has any concerns about
the content of this message they should seek alternative confirmation
from the Reserve Bank of New Zealand."