My C# source files have been properly saved in utf8 encoding/codepage
format. I have been trying for some times to get the nant build process
to compile my source files using utf8 encoding. After some googling I
was able to come up with the following (that I have to pass the codepage
parameter to nant) - but still my unicode strings shows up as "????"
marks. Following is the compile source files section of my nant.build
file. Please help me to get nant to compile my unicode utf8 source files
in utf8 codepage/encoding.

<!-- Compile source files -->
    <csc codepage="utf8" target="exe" output="${build.dir}/${app.name
<http://app.name>}.exe">
      <sources>
        <include name="**/*.cs"/>
      </sources>
      <references basedir="${lib.dir}">
        <include name="Monobjc.dll"/>
        <include name="Monobjc.Cocoa.dll"/>
        <include name="FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.dll"/>
        <include name="System.Data.dll"/>