From: LLCard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 4:38 PM
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [NAnt-users] Beginner Questions

Hi Folks,

I am just beginning to start using NAnt and CruiseControl.Net that I
have set up on my home machine with an SVN repository using Apache.  I
have a couple easy builds already working and can see them in CCTray.  I
have added
2 projects to the ccnet.config file that point to 2 different build
files in a build root folder.  My thoughts were to keep all build files
at this build root level.  This is kool stuff.

What I am hoping to do is find some examples of how others have made
their build scripts resuable.  I cant seem to find examples out there so
I am hoping there are some folks on here that would be willing to share
their ccnet.config files and build files so I can look and use as
examples or point me to a place where I can find this kind of
information.

Thanks

Nevada.
The future of the web can't happen without you.  Join us at MIX09 to
help
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;208669438;13503038;i?http://2009.visitmix.
com/