  From: Lionel Morrison [mailto:lmorri...@lifeware.com]
  Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:58 AM
  To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
  Subject: [NAnt-users] Mirror web data between remote servers

  I'm new to the whole NANT build/delopyment area and unsure if I'm posting
this question in the correct place.

  I'm looking for a way to mirror one or more remote servers using NANT. On
a linux system I would simply use rsync but I've had issues with stability
getting Cygwin/SSH working on Windows 2003. So I'm currently using Unison
via socket connections.

  Problems so far:

  Socket sometimes closes

  Unsecure (Can't use SSH)

  Unison stores it's config files in the windows user profile

  Further note. Were impleminting TeamCity 4 as a continous intergaration
server.

  Suggestions on alternative solutions would be appreciated.

  Lionel Morrison | Build & Release Engineer | Lifeware TEK

  Office: 904-794-7070 | Direct: 904-436-6567  | Fax: 904-794-4888

  lmorri...@lifeware.com

  ***** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - Please read first *****
  This e-mail message (and all attachments, if any) is intended only for the
use of the individual or the authorized representative of the entity to
which it is addressed, and may contain information which is confidential and
protected from disclosure by law as proprietary information, legally
privileged or otherwise.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you are not to read the contents and any use,
disclosure, distribution or copying of the transmitted material is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail message in error, please
immediately contact the sender to confirm the deletion or destruction of
this message and all copies.