From: LLCard [mailto:llyo...@cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 2:03 PM
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [NAnt-users] Question about Variables

I have seen some ccnet.config scripts use variables as shown below ( !!{
variablename }!! ) but I am not certain how that is done.  I thought it
might be a filterchain with a replace token but I am not certain and if
this
were the case, where would this filterchain block be placed since this
was
in the ccnet.config.

does anybody know how this is done?  Thanks

<cruisecontrol>
<project ...... >
        <sourcecontrol type="svn">
                <trunkUrl>!!{SubversionURL}!!</trunkUrl>
                <executable>!!{SubversionExe}!!</executable>
                <autoGetSource>true</autoGetSource>
        </sourcecontrol>

</project>
</cruisecontrol>
Nevada.
The future of the web can't happen without you.  Join us at MIX09 to
help
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;208669438;13503038;i?http://2009.visitmix.
com/