I would like to create a common include file that several of my builds use.
It would setup a few global directorise and properties. Then my build files
would just use the <include> element. However, I am trying to use the
project::get-buildfile-path() function inside my include file to get the
current path of that include file. This property will then be used to build
up other paths.

The problem is that this function returns the path to the build file
including the include file. Since this method doesn't work, is there a
better approach? Another function I should use?

Thanks