How about running Ant with the exec task?

BOb

From: Parrish, Ken [mailto:kparr...@gomez.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 2:42 PM
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [NAnt-users] Building Java apps from a Nant script ....

It looks like I am going to have to integrate some Java project builds into an
existing Nant based configuration management system.  I looked at the Task
Reference for Nant and NantContrib, and was surprised not to find direct
support for an <Ant> or <Java> task in either library.  The Java project that I
need to support already has an Ant script.

What is the best / preferred method for integrating a Java build into a typical
Nant script?

Thanks,

Ken Parrish
Gomez, Inc.