From: Wilson, Brian [mailto:brian.wil...@dhr.alabama.gov]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 3:16 PM
To: 'Jed Padilla'; nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [NAnt-users] Solution format of file is not supported.

Are any of the projects dependent on another project?  Do you have this
specified in the solution file?  I have never used this tag, as my
projects usually involve web sites and desktop applications.  You might
want to use something along these lines.

<solution configuration="release">
    <projects>
        <include name="A\A.csproj" />
        <include name="B\b.vbproj" />
        <include name="C\c.csproj" />
    </projects>
    <referenceprojects>
        <include name="X\x.csproj" />
    </referenceprojects>
</solution>

If the solution is newer than VS2003, then you will need to use the
MSBuild task from NAnt contrib.  (Which is the one I usually use)

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/327722/nant-and-vs2008-net-3-5-solution
-format-of-file-solution-sln-is-not-supporte

Brian Wilson
Programmer Analyst, Associate
Department of Human Resources