Bugs item #1076925, was opened at 2004-12-01 18:29
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=474851&aid=1076925&group_id=54790

Category: Tasks
Group: cvs

Initial Comment:
When doing a checkout, last-modified is sett to <now>,
not to the last-modified-in-vss. I have my assemblies
in vss, and checkout before building. Due to the
problem, I have to
- checkout from vss
- remove the files
- getlatest "usemodtime" from vss
- attrib readonly=false

How about having a "usemodtime" property on the
vsscheckout task?

(EVEN better would be a property "dontgetlocalfiles" or
similar. - That way I could <get> <build> <checout
"dontgetlocalfiles"> <checkin>

My current script:

<target name="checkout">
        <vsscheckout user="${vss.user}"
password="${vss.password}"
dbpath="${vss.server.dir}\srcsafe.ini"
                recursive="false"
localpath="${vss.local.assemblies.release}"
path="${vss.assemblies.release}" />
        <delete dir="${vss.local.assemblies.release}" />
        <vssget user="${vss.user}" password="${vss.password}"
replace="false" writable="false"
dbpath="${vss.server.dir}\srcsafe.ini"
                verbose="true" usemodtime="true" recursive="false"
localpath="${vss.local.assemblies.release}"
                path="${vss.assemblies.release}" />
        <attrib readonly="false" verbose="true">
                <fileset>
                        <include name="${vss.local.assemblies.release}\*" />
                </fileset>
        </attrib>
</target>