Bugs item #1205594, was opened at 2005-05-20 13:57
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=474851&aid=1205594&group_id=54790

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I use a <vb6> tasks in my nant build file.
I want to compile a vbp project witch contains a
reference to an external resource PhoneRes.res".

In the vbp file, there is the line :
ResFile32="PhoneRes.res"

But when the file Phoneres.res is updated, the project
is not recompiled.

So, how can I force my vbp project to be compiled ?

Thanks.
Olivier