Hello,

First I would like to thank NantContrib team for the good work.

I have some questions about NantContrib use and I don't know this is the right place for posting....

I used NantContrib first for subversion integration. Now I want to build installers for my applications with the msi task.

Is there any properties/tables for installer localization?

Thanks in advance,

Eric