From: Matthew Thomas Krzan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: donderdag 3 januari 2008 20:09
To: 'Gert Driesen'
Subject: RE: [NAntC-Dev] NAntContrib Developer Request

Gert,

            Thanks for taking the time to give me an overview of the
contribution process.

Your alternative implementation is really good.  I'm going to implement it
that way, post a patch, and hopefully get some more feedback on it.  I'm
always game for constructive feedback.

In addition to the diff and patch, I was hoping to add some unit tests for
the original task (and my changes).

I didn't see any direct way to reference the original feature request I put
in, looking at the submit new patch in source forge, so I guess I just need
to put that in the details, correct?

            This could also benefit honkster, who added patch "[1648001] VB6
Task fails to rebuild projects with designers", in that someone could do a
rebuild incase the ProjectNeedsCompiling method was unable to detect
changes, and they didn't have access/expertise to modify the source.

Thanks again!

Matthew Krzan,
(NT4 & 2k) MCP, MCSE
(NT4) MCP+I, MCSE+I