*Height of Communication GAP <http://bit.ly/Pw38q>*

Loading images, Please wait...
    <http://bit.ly/bVjifk>

Non $top Entertainment only at Funzug! Click to Join 4
Free!<http://fzo.notlong.com/>
Mr.Sharma comes home one night, and his wife throws her arms around his
neck: "I have great news: I'm a month overdue. I think we're going to have a
baby! The doctor gave me a test today, but until we find out for sure, we
can't tell anybody."  <http://bit.ly/bVjifk>


The next day, Mrs.Sharma receives a telephone call  from  Electric Company
because the  electricity bill has not been paid.  " Am I speaking to
Mrs.Sharma ? "  "Yes...... Speaking"  <http://bit.ly/bVjifk>

Guy, "You're a month overdue, you know!" <http://bit.ly/bVjifk>


"How do YOU know?" stammers the young woman.  <http://bit.ly/bVjifk>

"Well, ma'am, it's in our files!" says the  guy . <http://bit.ly/bVjifk>

"What are you saying? It's in your files ...... HOW  ?????"
<http://bit.ly/bVjifk>




"Yes ........... We have a system of finding out who's overdue
"<http://bit.ly/bVjifk>



"GOD !!!!!!...... ... This is too much........ .." <http://bit.ly/bVjifk>



"Madam, I am sorry...... I am following orders.... I have to inform you are
overdue" <http://bit.ly/bVjifk>


"I know that ........ Let me talk to my husband about this tonight. ..... He
will speak to your company tomorrow " <http://bit.ly/bVjifk>


That night, she tells her husband about the visit, and he, mad as a bull,
rushes to Electric Company's office the next day morning.<http://bit.ly/bVjifk>


"What's going on? You have it on file that my wife is a month overdue? What
business is that of yours?" the husband shouts. <http://bit.ly/bVjifk>


"Just calm down," says the lady at the reception at Elecric Company ,  "it's
nothing serious. All you have to do is pay us.." <http://bit.ly/bVjifk>


"PAY you? And if I refuse?" <http://bit.ly/bVjifk>


"Well, in that case, sir, we'd have no option but to cut yours
off."<http://bit.ly/bVjifk>


"And what would my wife do then?" the husband asks. <http://bit.ly/bVjifk>


"I don't know. I guess she'd have to use a candle." <http://bit.ly/bVjifk>

Non $top Entertainment only at Funzug! Click to Join 4
Free!<http://fzo.notlong.com/>
******** <http://bit.ly/bVjifk>

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*For Excellent Mails of all kind*
*Click Here to Join <http://fzo.notlong.com/>**Funzug in Just 3
Clicks*<http://fzo.notlong.com/>
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
**~*~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~**

-- 
لأرسال رسالة لاعضاء مجموعة ناس سكر, الرجاء الارسال الى: 
[email protected]

For sending emails: [email protected]

visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nas_sokkar?hl=en

<<comm_gap_height_Funzug.org_01.jpg>>

رد على