Hi Christian,

I cloned and tried your example project. When I run the project, I get one
successful and one aborted tests in both cases:

Module path output:

└─ JUnit Jupiter ✔
   └─ CheckTests ✔
      ├─ test() ✔
      └─ emitStringRepresentationOfTestModule() ■ Assumption failed: module
check

Class path output:

└─ JUnit Jupiter ✔
   └─ CheckTests ✔
      ├─ test() ✔
      └─ emitStringRepresentationOfTestModule() ■ Assumption failed: unnamed
module @306f16f3

Unfortunately it’s quite hard for me to understand what’s going on from there.
Your Main class is quite complex with over 800 lines of code, and it seems like
the interesting code is in junit-jupiter, which is included in binary form only.

Do you think it’s possible to reduce the problem further, ideally to a plain
java class?

Hannes