Hello, I have some questions about using nashorn in the project

The first question: what is the usage scenario of
nashorn.option.class.cache.size, and what benefits can be brought by modifying
(increasing or decreasing) this value

The second question: why is it very slow to execute the evel function and
invokeFunction function for the first time. I understand that the first time
evel takes time is mainly to compile the script, but why the invokeFunction
function is also slow for the first and second time, and tends to be stable for
the third time and later, and the performance reaches the best