Hi all - My software currently uses Nashorn heavily. We've been trying to keep
track of our memory usage but recently we've noticed major bloat. We did a
memory analysis to see where stuff is and we found that instances of

jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.Source
and
jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.linker.LinkerCallSite
and
jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.PropertyMap

take up half of our JDK's allotted memory.

My question is: What do these classes tend to correspond to? For example, is
Source a holder for compiled JS? (Probably not, but just an example.)

Knowing this would help me understand what we need to look at specifically. Not
knowing this means ... scramble and test 100 things to try to find correlation
!!

Thank you for your time and thoughts!

Best Regards,

Thomas BURRIS

RDF Modeling R&D Software Architecture Director

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Syst?mes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our data
privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questions
related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection Officer
at 3ds.compliance-priv...@3ds.com<mailto:3ds.compliance-priv...@3ds.com>

For other languages, go to https://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer