My Prince is lost in the forest and too stubborn to ask for directions.
>From: "Indian Trust ListServ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Indian Trust ListServ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Elouise Cobell to appear on ABC News Program
>Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:01:05 -0400
>
>On the evening of Thursday, July 11, 2002, ABC News spends 30 minutes with Elouise Cobell, the lead plaintiff in the Indian trust fund class action, a lawsuit which seeks an accurate accounting of monies the federal government holds in trust for over 500,000 American Indians.
>
>Ms. Cobell will appear on "Nightline Up Close," a new program on the ABC network anchored by Ted Koppel and produced by Nightline. "The central feature of each broadcast will be a single compelling personality," according to the show's web site.
>
>Currently, the Department of the Interior cannot provide account holders with an accurate balance of their funds, a violation of the federal government's role as trustee. Ms. Cobell's lawsuit seeks to reform the broken Indian trust system.
>
>For more information on UpClose, please visit http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/UpClose/
>
>For more information on Elouise Cobell, please contact Mia Merrick at 402 878.4244
>
> To unsubscribe from the Indian Trust mailing list, please click on the following link (if available) or paste it into your browser:

Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html
This email was sent to: archive@jab.org