And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 12:30:10 -0500
From: *Noquisi* or Evergreen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FN
Subject: 'DIPITY prisoners support group needs help

The following is a post I received from a couple who runs the Prison Inmate
News Services Network. It's like a pen-pal service for men and women who
are in the prison system. The prisoners are of all races, several Natives
are on the list, some on Death Row. However we feel about crime and
punishment, it cannot harm, and will often heal, for these prisoners to be
able to communicate with other than prisoners and guards. One day most of
these people will be back in our communities. The vast majority are there
for non-violent crimes. A good amount of these people are wrongly accused,
but did not have money for an "OJ" or "Kennedy family" defense team.

The organization is having some financial troubles, (mainly a husband and
wife team)
they have listed their expenditures. If you only send a couple of dollars
it will help,
or maybe you can give them a link. The link he gives is the appeal page
where he explains their situation. While you are there take a look at the
home page.

*Noquisi*

Charles Sparks wrote:
Day....

Maybe you could help me?
    http://www.pennpals.org/think.html

    Please?
    Charles

--
Back To The Blanket Journal:
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/BackToTheBlanket

Heroine Mu Gui-Ying
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Pagoda/7111

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this material is
distributed without profit or payment
...http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml