And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: NWLPSN, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     CAMPAIGN TO END THE TORTURE OF LEONARD PELTIER
                FOUR DAYS OF FAXING FEB. 15th to 18th

  People from across the world have joined in the campaign to end the
torture of Leonard Peltier. This  has come about because of the work
of the Leonard Peltier Defense Commitee, the local Leonard Peltier
Support Groups, the Feb. 6th actions, the Leonard Peltier Solidarity
Fast/Hunger Strike and many other people working in unity with each
other.
  We have recieved word from the office of Ms. Kathleen Hawk, Director
of the Bureau Of Prisons that they have been flooded with e-mails,
letters and phone calls from around the world. WE ARE HAVING A
GREAT EFFECT! But we need to continue this and intensify our action.
  For that reason we are calling for FOUR DAYS OF FAXING. From
February 15th to 18th, we are asking people everywhere to fax
messages to Ms. Kathleen Hawk at; (202) 514-6878 on those four days.
  Please continue your other forms of sending messeges.
                                                      In Solidarity
                                                      Arthur J. Miller
                                                      NWLPSN

        LEONARD PELTIER SOLIDARITY FAST/HUNGER STRIKE

  Ojibwa-Lakota American Indian Movement activist and political prisoner
Leonard Peltier is suffering continuous, excruciating pain because  the
the federal Bureau Of Prisons refuse him the medical treatment he
needs. This is direct politically motivated torture.
  For the purpose of calling attention to this torture and to help mobilize
a campaign to end this, THE LEONARD PELTIER SOLIDARITY FAST/
HUNGER STRIKE has been organized. At this time there are over 67
fasters taking part in this from across the U.S. and in Canada, France,
Basque Country, Russia, South Africa and Spain.
  We are asking everyone who can to send daily messages to: Ms.
Kathleen Hawk, Director, Bureau Of Prisons, 320 First St. NW,
Washington, DC 20534, fax; 202-514-6878; phone; 202-307-3198;
e-mail; [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] These messages should
ask that Leonard be allowed treatment at the Mayo Clinic.
  For more information on how you can join the fast/hunger strike, or do
support work for it, please send a message to: the NWLPSN at;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]