And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>From BIGMTLIST
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 20:21:49 -0800
From: Ken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Robert Dorman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Resistance Benefit Portland OR

Please pass this along:

    May 8th 1999 I will be hosting a benefit for the Dineh in Portland
OR.  Several local bands have already agreed to play, and local
businesses have contributed stuff for us to raffle off. I am DESPERATELY
SEEKING  someone who would like to come here to speak at the event.  I
can provide a plane ticket to get you here, and food&lodging during your
stay.  I need to know as soon as possible if anyone is interested. It'll
take about three weeks to arrange everything.  I can be reached at
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. THANKS!!!

subject header.  For non-list members receiving
this post as a forwarded message, you may subscribe
by emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"subscribe" in the subject header. For Big Mountain
and other activist internet resources, visit "The
Activist Page" at

http://www.theofficenet.com/~redorman/welcome.html
Also, for great internet tools please visit:

http://www.msw.com.au/cgi-bin/msw/entry?id=1271