And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (AIMNJSG)
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 12:28:46 -0400 (EDT)

*****Please distribute widely********

The American Indian Movement Support Group of New Jersey in conjunction
with the American Indian Movement of Florida would like to ask you for
your assistance with the following project.

Native American children have the highest suicide rates in the country.
It is our intention to improve conditions on the reservations. It is our
hope that our donations and belief in them will help give the children
the confidence to believe in themselves. Children are our future and we
must take the time to invest in them or there will be no future for any
of us.

We are planning on delivering donations to Second Mesa in late July
early August. We have been contacting major corporations with little
success.

This is a request for your help  Currently major department stores are
clearing out there winter merchandise an example would be  Sears they
currently have flannel shirts for children for .99 cents  Winter coats
for toddlers are going for $4. Sweaters in all sizes are under $4. If
you can purchase one or two of those items for a child at second mesa
for next winter it would be greatly appreciated. The cost for shipping a
small item like that is minimum at the US post office. Any amount that
you would spend could be tax deductible as the American Indian Movement
of Florida is a registered non-profit organization. A receipt could
mailed to you immediately from our office.

We are also asking for like new winter clothing and coats. Do you have a
winter coat that will not fit your child or yourself next year? Would
you be able to ship it out to us for a child in Hooteville?

Other items needed are gloves, hats, scarves. mittens, blankets,
non-perishable food,, childrens books or a new toy for a child, perhaps
school supplies? Any of this can and will be used.

Let's stand together and show the children that we believe in them. No
donation is to small.

Please feel free to contact us at aimnjsgwebtv.net

or (609) 371-1078

Donations can be mailed to:

AIM New Jersey Support Group

441 Probasco Rd

East Windsor, New Jersey 08520

Thank you for taking the time to consider this important request.

Sincerely,
Lee Ann Brown .  .

Feel free to visit our web site at http://www.angelfire.com/nj/AIMSG/

Reprinted under the fair use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html