And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Fr: Cassandra Shumate, Koahnic Broadcast Corporation
Dt: May 19, 1999
Re: Earthsongs - Chief Jim Billie

Program 20: Chief Jim Billie: (May 20-24)
Chief Jim Billie -- the high-flying exec of the Seminole tribe -- is our
feature artist this week.  The stories he tells about his childhood are as
colorful and richly textured as his music.  Chief Jim Billie's critically
acclaimed CD "Alligator Tales" was produced by John McEuen (of the Nitty
Gritty Dirt Band).  Also on Earthsongs this week, music from Little Wolf,
Buffy Sainte-Marie, and a Robbie Robertson classic from The Band.

Program 21: Chief Jim Billie: (May 27-31)
This week we continue our visit with Chief Jim Billie.  In the Southeast
he's become well-known for his political flair and aggressive corporate
investment strategies -- but with the release of his album "Alligator
Tales," Chief Jim Billie brings Seminole culture to the world, and reveals
the artistic side of his own nature.  Also on Earthsongs this week, music
from Dave Trezak, Los Super Seven, Rita Coolidge and blues-rockers Indigenous.

You can hear Earthsongs in RealAudio at the following times (All ET) at
www.airos.org/audio.html

Thursdays: 10am, 4pm, 10pm
Fridays: 4am
Saturdays: 4pm
Sundays: 5am, 4pm
Mondays: 5am

And don't forget to visit Earthsongs on the web at www.earthsongs.net

Eric Martin
AIROS Director of Distribution
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Rock n' Roll is based on revolutions going way past 33 1/3."

        -- John Trudell, Baby Boom Che

Listen to Indian Radio on the Internet 24 hours a day at
airos.org/audio.html and don't forget to get added to our electronic program
guide by e-mailing us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reprinted under the fair use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html