And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>From BIGMTLIST

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 19:48:25 -0700
From: "Eagle Ortega" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: BIG MTN. BENEFIT

...I would like to say that the 1999 BIG MOUNTAIN BENEFIT that was held
on Saturday, May 29th at the AZTLAN CULTURAL ARTS FOUNDATION.  The organizers
for the event where: Unity of Nations, Aztlan Cultural Arts Foundation,
SOL Commuications.
Lead Organizers: Anthony Eagle Ortega, John Owen, Andres "Seadog" Amaya,
Mauro Oliveria.

I would like to see an update on this event that was a total success.
May the good "word" go out to the people, the masses.  May you continue
the good work.  Help save mother earth; and her children from forced
relocation.

MOST SINCERELY,

ANTHONY  EAGLE ORTEGA
UNITY OF NATIONS