And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 23:22:26 -0500 (CDT)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Eric Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Earthsongs (Quetzal and Jim Boyd)

June 17-21:

>From the high Andes to the downtown clubs, the Earthsongs modern music mix
this week takes us everywhere indigenous people are making new sounds.
We'll hear from jazzmaster Jackie King, native rappers WithOut Rezervation
and Litefoot, plus top artist like Bill Miller, Burning Sky, and Robbie
Robertson. And host Gregg McVicar visits backstage with the champions of
Chicano Groove, Quetzal (KET-sahl), the feature artists this week on
Earthsongs.

Jim Boyd fans don't miss this one...

June 24-28:

This week on Earthsongs, more modern music from Native America: Chester
Knight & the Wind, Sharon Burch, Spirit Nation, Natay, and our feature
artist Jim Boyd.  Jim is a singer/songwriter whose material was featured on
the "Smoke Signals" soundtrack ("A Million Miles Away").  He's working on a
new album now and in this program we'll include an unreleased track,
"Goodbye, Go Away."

For more info go to www.earthsongs.net

Listen live on the web
Thursdays at 10am, 4pm, 10pm