And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: Eric Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Earthsongs -- Inuit to Inca

More modern music from Native America on Earthsongs: this week tracks from
Knife in Water, Litefoot, Primeaux & Mike, Jerry Alfred and Jimi Hendrix and
we'll be speaking with Dan Storper -- Executive Producer of the compilation
CD "A Native American Odyssey -- Inuit to Inca."

Dan Storper, the founder of the record label Putumayo World Music, speaks
with Earthsongs co-producer Gabriela Castelán about the cultural and musical
bridge between northern and southern indigenous music. Dan talks about his
focus with the Native American Odyssey compilation and draws connections
between native contemporary music from Alaska, the Americas and Mexico.

Listen to Earthsongs on the Net at the following times (All Times ET)

Thursdays at 10am, 4pm, 10pm
Fridays at 4am
Saturdays at 4pm
Sundays at 5am and 4pm
Mondays at 5am

Complete program information is at www.earthsongs.net
---------------------------------------
Eric Martin
American Indian Radio On Satellite Director of Distribution
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Rock n' Roll is based on revolutions going way past 33 1/3."

         -- John Trudell, Baby Boom Che

Find out the what, when and who about great Native American programming on
AIROS from daily programs like Native America Calling to specials like the
KBOO American Indian Word and Music Festival by signing up for our on-line
program guide...simply e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject heading
"Please Add"