And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 12:03:25 EDT
Subject: The Magazine Looks Like This!
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  <A HREF="http://www.franklincovey.com/priorities/current.html">Click here:
PRIORITIES Magazine - The Journal of Professi...</A>

     I've been receiving quite a bit of e-mail from many of you asking what
does the magazine look like that features my work with gangs.  Click on the
above underlined words and it will take you to the web site for the magazine.

     It can be purchased in stores like Barnes and Noble, Borders or if
there's a Franklin Covey store in the mall nearest you.  If not call them at
their 1-800 # on the web site and they can tell you where to pick it up at.

The Cover Story is called:  Momma Wolf - saving lives on the streets!

     Thank You for your support!

PEACE
Wauneta