And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

via LISN
Subject: PRE-ORDER NEW PELTIER CD
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 01:26:53 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To:<snipped>

ALL-

I am touring, giving readings from Leonard's book  wherever I'm asked and can get
to--mostly by local Peltier groups in various cities.  Have to do it on a shoestring
since publisher gives little help.  Almost no national or even regional coverage.  The
corporate media have built a wall of silence around Leonard's book--as they have
around Leonard himself and virtually all Indian people and struggles.  Still, I go
wherever I'm asked and read his words. People are VERY moved and appreciative.

While I was in New Orleans last week a recording was made of my 70-minute reading of
Leonard's book PRISON WRITINGS: MY LIFE IS MY SUN DANCE, and a well-known N.0. blues
musician, Reverend Goat Carson (he also runs the annual White Buffalo Festival) along
with CD producer George Ingmire of Mi Abuelo Productions, are setting the reading
against a background track of drum, buffalo-jawbone harp and other blues/native
instruments.  They give Leonard's words an amplitude and resonance that's really quite
astounding--at least to this admittedly nonobjective listener!  A CD is now being
produced, to be released in November for the BIG PUSH for Leonard's freedom.

We're hoping to get PREORDERS NOW at $17.50 (including s/h) per CD to finance the
manufacture.  If you know any individuals or groups who would like to preorder the
CD--and enable us to press more copies--I would be appreciative if you could put them
in touch with me either at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Or have them
call me at 1-202-244-4693.  The CD will sell for an industry standard $22.95
retail--so preorders at $17.50 each save $5.45 each;  5 or more copies ordered by
groups or vendors can be had for $12.50 each (inc. s/h) --a $10.45 savings (or profit)
per CD.

We're looking for "salespersons" who can get as many preorders as possible so we can
manufacture in quantity--hopefully reducing both costs and the price. Perhaps you--or
some people you know--could help get paid preorders?  If so, we are offering $1.50
"commission" for each CD  PREORDERED AND PAID IN ADVANCE.  Hey, maybe you could make a
few bucks and help Leonard at the same time!  Or maybe you know someone who would like
to try? As Leonard says in his book, "Be an Army of One!"  Hope you can help us break
down the Wall of Silence!

Checks should be made out to WISDOMKEEPERS, L.L.C. and sent to:

PELTIER CD
THE WISDOMKEEPERS PROJECT
4101 Legation St., N.W.
Washington, DC 20015

We will shortly have a notice about this on our
website-www.wisdomkeepers.com

Please post this wherever you think appropriate.  Many thanks!

League of Indigenous Sovereign Nations of the Western Hemisphere
"Many Nations, One People"
L.I.S.N. is an alliance created to unite all Indigenous people
of the Western Hemisphere into one great Confederation to
politically empower our Nations as one people.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
LISN Web Site: http://www.lisn.net