And now:[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

REGARDING: http://www.monroenews.com/newhtml/Nmon.htm#MON3
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I cannot believe you are condoning what this man is doing. He is no more
Native American or a Cherokee than the man in the moon. He used to live in
Hill City SD and doing the same thing. We took it up with the City Counsel
and feel he has no business representing the Lakota people or any native
americans. to re-enact Custer, who was known as Mashane (butcher) to my
people is a disgrace.  I am sending this news paper item all over the
internet and I am extremely disappointed that you people are condoning this.
If you are condoning this for history then get your historical facts
straight. Custer butchered my people at Washita, and the only reason he got
the socks knocked off him at Little Big Horn is because he was stupid enough
to ride right into an encampment of the entire Plains tribes, who I might
add, were victims or relatives of massacred people by this butcher.
This country needs to get it together. This guy, Spirit Force is committing
plagiarism and is offensive to the Native Americans.

My name is Nita Manning and I live in the same town this Alexander and this
Larson lived in. This is truly disgusting.

Nita Manning