And now:[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

From: Eric Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: WithOut ReZervation on Earthsongs

This week on Earthsongs - modern music from Native America - Douglas Spotted
Eagle, Joanne Shannendoah in a duet with Neil Young, Los Otros, and Lunar
Drive. Our feature artists this week are WithOut ReZervation, a rap group
from Oakland California that is transforming the landscape of rap with
positive messages aimed at youth.

Additional program listings are available at www.earthsongs.net

Listen Live on the Internet at airos.org/audio.html (All Times ET)

Thursdays: 10am, 4pm, 10pm
Fridays: 4am
Saturdays: 4pm
Sundays: 5am, 4pm
Mondays: 5am

Additional program listings can be found at www.earthsongs.net

Eric Martin
American Indian Radio On Satellite Director of Distribution
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
402.472.3287

Comming this fall
from the National Museum of the American Indian:

Coyote Bites Back: Indian Humor

Memory and Imagination: The Legacy of Maidu Indian Artist Frank Day