And now:[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

From: "LPDC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fw:Tuesday's events
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 17:41:35 -0600

It's 1999, why is Leonard Peltier still in prison???

Leonard Peltier Defense Committee
PO Box 583
Lawrence, KS 66044
785-842-5774
To subscribe, send a blank message to  < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >
To unsubscribe, send a blank message to < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >
To change your email address, send a message to < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.xoom.com/freepeltier/index.html