And now:[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

From: "LPDC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fw: Parole letters for SDeer
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:46:13 -0600

It's 1999, why is Leonard Peltier still in prison???

Please write a letter for Standing Deer.  Leonard might not have survived
the assination attempt if it were not for Standing Deer doing the right
thing and exposing the plot to Leonard.  Standing Deer is 77 and in very
poor health.  If he does not make parole this time he more than likely will
not have another chance at it.  He deserves to come home and spend his last
years with friends.