And now:[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 17:48:45 -0800
From: Bill Winneshiek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The City of Los Angeles Census 2000 Outreach Project, in conjuction with
the American Indian Complete Count Committee and the Los Angeles
City/County Native American Indian Commission, invite you to attend a
Census Forum for the American Indian Community Leaders and
Organizations.

Speakers will address the importance of Census participation for the
American Indian Community. Back in the 1990 census, we had a very low
count for the urban Indian's, thus we lost tons of funding for our
community in the urban area. We want to prepare everyone, and at the
same time, educate the Indian community of its importance.

Come meet other people and eat free food! California Indian artist Jean
LeMarr will have her art work on display in the main gallery.

We need 150 people minimum! The media will be there!

WHERE:
            In the American Indian Hall
            900 Exposition Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90007

WHEN:
            Tuesday, November 30th, 1999
            6:30 pm to 9:00 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION:
            General information call (213) 763-DINO (3466)
             Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

RSVP:
            Please RSVP (213) 847-0929

WEB SITE: