Subject: 2nd Call - ICANN comment period, Indigenous top-level domain
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 14:48:36 -0500
From: Eric Brunner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oki all,

Steve Russell, Ishgooda, Laurie Anne Whitt, MarthaET, and Link Shandley
are the only ones who have commented supporting Position Paper E. Is it
the case that a) there are only 5 Indians and Allies using the Net, or
b) Tribal Soverignty, Intellectual Property, Commerce, and Culture ought
not extend to the Internet, or c) something else?

To show support simply send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
subject line "I support Position Paper E". In the body of the mail you
may add any comment you like -- Indians have been trying to get a TLD
since 1992, now is when we can get one, but a lot of support needs to
be shown.

Please forward this as widely as possible. The comments period closes on
December 1st.

The original of 17 November follows,

Kitakitamatsinopowaw,
Eric