On 1 Jun 2008, at 19:52, Daren Robbins wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been working on a split-sidebar change to nautilus (2.22.2 from
> the ubuntu repos) as a bit of a "get familiar with GNOME/GTK+"
> project, since I have a windows background. I don't know if anything
> like this is being worked on or tossed around, but would there be
> any interest in a patch with this change? I won't be offended either
> way :-)

Interesting idea, although right now I'd personally like to see us
trying to simplify the sidebar rather than making it any more
complex :)  (Step 0: find out how many of the existing sidebar views
people *really* use...  figure out if the tree view really still
useful since the Mac-style list view was introduced a while ago...
etc...)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]            GNOME Desktop Team