On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 18:37, Travis Watkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Sorin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > - support for archives
> I don't really see the point of this but someone was working on
> libarchive gio backend.

I love this feature. Why start a separate application when all you do is
navigate directories, copy (both ways) and execute files, all in a file
system. An archive or ext3 or iso - it's all just files. Windows gets this
one right (but only for zip, I think).

The other thing I'd really like is good support for selections in
single-click mode. Vista's explorer gets this one right, as I detailed in
another mail to this list. Alexander liked it but didn't have any time for
it. :)

Otherwise I'm very happy as it is. :)

-- Stoffe