Hi!

Lately I was playing with icon themes and did an awful mistakes: I
assigned the trashbin an icon and now I lost empty/full functionality
because all the time I see the same icon.

Hopefully I'm working this around using the trashbin applet on the
panel but I really would like to get back my trashbin on desktop
working as expected.

I look all thru the gconf-editor but can't find any option to reset the
trashbin icon, all I found is hide/unhide trash from desktop and change
it's label.

I googled/yahooed too about this but really can't find a way to restore
trashbin icon functionality, please help!

Thanks in advance!

Martin / Mar del Plata / Argentina