Folks,
I want to add three menu functions to RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.x right
mouse click menu (I believe it is right click, as opposed to left click but I
get these confused out of habit). I would like to be able to decide where to
place them (top, bottom, middle, etc) sequence wise, e.g. above or below the
already existing "New Folder", "New Terminal" options. Each menu option will
kick off a script (tcl), and could result in a new window pop up. I want to use
an rpm to install them, and would like it to exist for all users that are part
of a pre-configured group id (gid). How is the best way to do this? I have
nautilus rpm installed, so I wonder if any other is required.
Thanks